The following event may be of interest to list members in Glasgow/Edinburgh - academics weigh in on the independence debate through comedy.

Bright Club Glasgow: Indy Ref Special
Wednesday 23rd October, The Admiral

Next year, people in Scotland will be voting on whether we should remain a part of the UK or become an independent country. The debate is in full swing but lacking one vital ingredient: humour!

Bright Club Glasgow would like to rectify this. On Wednesday 23rd October, join us in The Admiral Bar for an Indy Ref Special. Seven of Glasgow's funniest academics will present their well-researched quips on the subject of Scottish Independence. From geology to law to literature, we have a diversity of acts to get you laughing and learning!  Hosted by comedians Bruce Morton & Andrew Learmonth, the show will conclude with a mock referendum.  Tickets available now: http://www.wegottickets.com/brightclubglasgow

As featured in The Skinny Top Ten Events.

--
Dr Zara Gladman
Ecologist and Science Communicator

w: zaragladman.com
m: 07783 43 21 20

• set psci-com nomail (to stop receiving messages while on holiday) • set psci-com mail (to resume getting messages) • signoff psci-com (to leave the list) • Subscribe here https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=psci-com