Hello! Tonight I'm hosting a funny physics ladies show tonight at the Lass O'Gowrie, Manchester, for the Women in Comedy Festival - please come along and spread the word!

Featuring Dr. Sheila Kanani, Carly Tarett and Sarah Thomasin, there will be space comedy, a quiz, and all the flying saucers you can eat.

All the details are here: Tickets: http://www.womenincomedy.co.uk/2013/0052.html and Facebook event with line up bios here: https://www.facebook.com/events/231596166995210/

If you can't come this time, it'll be the first of many, I hope, so stay tuned.

Cheers,
Chella

Chella Quint
www.chellaquint.com

• set psci-com nomail (to stop receiving messages while on holiday) • set psci-com mail (to resume getting messages) • signoff psci-com (to leave the list) • Subscribe here https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=psci-com