Hello,

Sometimes I feel we lapse into writing evaluation reports for just for funders or perhaps even more commonly for ourselves. I know that we at I'm a Scientist fail to publish a lot of the knowledge we gain through the projects.

Does anyone have any examples of where projects have written evaluations that are easy for other practitioners to make use of and that are easy and simple to access ie. well written and well-published?

It's for blog post I'm writing so I will be sharing what I learn.

Many thanks,

Shane

--
Shane McCracken
Director

creating community conversations

www.gallomanor.com
www.imascientist.org.uk
flu.deciphermydata.org.uk

email:[log in to unmask]
mob: 07720 297515
tel: 01225 326892
fax: 0870 7627 451

7 - 9 North Parade Buildings
Bath
BA1 1NS

Gallomanor Communications Ltd.
Registered in England & Wales, No. 03980700.
Registered Address: Duckmead Cottage, Farleigh Wick, Bradford-on-Avon, BA15 2PU

• set psci-com nomail (to stop receiving messages while on holiday) • set psci-com mail (to resume getting messages) • signoff psci-com (to leave the list) • Subscribe here https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=psci-com