On Oct 4, 2013 7:18 PM, "Julie Webb" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> I agree with Frances - a lighthearted approach is needed. If I had any talent  I would create a 'Mad Tesco Manager' halloween character who sacrifices human dignity for £9.99.

But we all know (don't we?*) that the conclusion of fighting fire with fire is MAD.

;)

Sam

* If not: http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mutually_assured_destruction

• set psci-com nomail (to stop receiving messages while on holiday) • set psci-com mail (to resume getting messages) • signoff psci-com (to leave the list) • Subscribe here https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=psci-com