Hi Bill,

I agree with Pat. You paint a lovely picture and suddenly I
am reminded of my own schooldays. Not so very different in fact.
agree with your suggestion about a change of title and although the
last line is a slight puzzle for us northern hemisphere dwellers I
think it matters not, we will all make guesses that will probably be
not too far wrong.

John.

What think you? Final line might escape meaning in your hemisphere. I
schooled in Balwyn on the other side of the river from Ivanhoe where I
lived.

<[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>> Bill thanks lovely
picture -memories P