Dear Qifeng Yan,

I want to be a part of 2013 CIIDF exhibition, if possible. I am working on
interactive installations. And I want to exhibit my "Bridge" work inspired
from Nietzsche's this quote:

"Nobody can build the bridge for you to walk across the river of life, no
one but you yourself alone. There are, to be sure, countless paths and
bridges and demi-gods which would carry you across this river; but only at
the cost of yourself; you would pawn yourself and lose. There is in the
world only one way, on which nobody can go, except you: where does it lead?
Do not ask, go along with it."
I will use water, glass, projection and arduino for an interactive
installation. People coming near the installation and waiting for seconds
will see the bridge on the water. Because "nobody can build the bridge for
you to walk across the river of life, no one but you yourself alone".

Please feel free to e-mail me for anything you need to know. I am looking
forward to hearing from you.

All the best,

Pelin

On Thu, Oct 17, 2013 at 9:28 PM, Qifeng Yan <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> 2013 CIIDF exhibition is going to happen in Shenzhen.
> http://www.ciidf.com/en/
> the time will be Nov 30-Dec3. The audience would be local designers and
> public. It might be a chance for you to develop local market and
> communicate with local audiences.
>
> There are still some spaces for international exhibitions. If you are
> willing to come to participate the exhibition, please send your exhibition
> proposal by replying this Email or send to
> The scope is not limited, interactive media & installation, industrial
> design, game design and other forms of design are all acceptable. If
> accepted, a 3*3m or 6*6 m free cube space, 200USD installation allowance
> per 9m2, and a 2-way air-ticket for one person to Shenzhen will be offered
> by the organizer.
>
> Looking forward to seeing you in Shenzhen!
>
> Qifeng Yan
>
> Director
>
> Media Lab (Shenzhen), Hunan University
> TEL: +8615012576103
> Email: [log in to unmask]
> Address: 811-819, Wanjun jingmao Building, 21 Baoxing Road, Baoan
> district, Shenzhen, 518101, China
>
> Pls send your exhibiton.
>
> BR
> Qifeng

Dr. Pelin ÖZTÜRK GÖÇMEN (PhD in Graphic Design Education)
Gazi University, Turkey
http://websitem.gazi.edu.tr/pgocmen
*
*
*Çevreyi korumak için, gerekmedikçe bu e-postayı yazdırmayın.*