Please DO NOT reply to this message.  Use the contact info in the attachment.

From: "Schlemmer, Ross" <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Monday, 14 October 2013, 21:04
Subject: A Day in Arts-Based Research

Dear Arts-Based Researcher,
I would like to draw your attention to this special Call for Abstracts that focuses on Arts-Based Research at the 10th International Congress on Qualitative Inquiry at the University of Illinois, Urbana. The conference will take place May 21-24, 2014.
Our goal is to promote a dialog amongst the diverse researchers across multiple disciplines and to learn from each other as we share our experiences and practices with arts-based research. Please feel free to distribute this call to your colleagues and other interested parties. I hope to see you at the conference.

Regards,

Ross Schlemmer  |  Art Education
School of Visual & Performing Arts  |  Edinboro University
President of the Community Arts Caucus and Board Member/Columnist for the
Caucus on Social Theory and Art Education; special issues groups of the NAEA

116 Doucette Hall  |  215 Meadville Street  |  Edinboro, PA 16444814.732.1522  |  [log in to unmask]