Dear all,

I am pleased to announce that the programme for the Durham “Risk and Reliability Modelling of Energy Systems” on Wednesday 13 November is now available at https://sites.google.com/site/durhamriskday/ along with registration details (including the online booking site.

There will be key-note lectures by Dr David Brayshaw (Reading) on meteorology and power systems, and by Prof Guy Nason (Bristol) on time series analysis, plus further interesting contributed oral and poster presentations. We particularly encourage PhD students, other early-career researchers and people from non-academic organisations to participate.

Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.

Frank Coolen ([log in to unmask]
)
Chris Dent ([log in to unmask])
Antony Lawson ([log in to unmask])