Dear all,

I am new to the use of JISC mail and hope I manage to send this to the appropriate list!

Our department which is an NHS Trust Occupational health department is about to launch into work around our employment medical questionnaire. We still currently use a long winded one with numerous questions and want to reduce the questions down considerably ensuring we have covered all appropriate eventualities.
It would be silly to re-invent the wheel and I was wondering if anyone has examples they are proud of and would be willing to share with us?

Thank you very much,

Debbie

OCC-HEALTH ARCHIVES:

CONFERENCES AND STUDY DAYS: