Re: [OCC-HEALTH] billiard/snooker type specs

We have thought about this one but the practicalities of changing his glasses when his head is in the machine would be difficult, particularly as his hands would be quite dirty. Will still revisit it though

Thanks

Karen

From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Deborah Caspi
Sent: 18 October 2013 19:46
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [OCC-HEALTH] billiard/snooker type specs

It may be a hassle but how about him having separate glasses for this task that he can wear around his neck when he needs to use the varificals ?

I saw a guy who wears distance only glasses.  As he has reached an age where his reading sight is beginning to deteriorate he is having trouble with his job now that he is required to input his work onto an iPad when out on site.  That's when varificals come into their own.

Sent from my iPhone