New Co-Owner Dear List

I hope you will join me in thanking Karen Coomer as a co-manager of the list. She will take over from Kevin in the new year when he stands down.

Karen has been an avid contributor to the list and so I am particularly pleased that she offered to assist us. In addition to her business responsibilities Karen is part-way through a PhD and so has an academic address. When I first joined JISC I used my university address but could not keep up with the number of emails I was receiving so I use my personal one.

Welcome Karen, many thanks to Kevin for having first established the list with Bashyr. We have a lot to thank you and Bashyr for but I would also like to thank those regular contributors who make this such a useful resource for everyone.

Anne

Anne Harriss
Co-Owner – JISC-OH
Course Director