From: Heather Bearpark <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Wednesday, 9 October 2013, 11:35
Subject: [OCC-HEALTH] Congenital deformities

Good morning everyone

Apologies for cross posting to HEOPS and the general Occ Health lists.

Has anyone any suggestions regarding sourcing of gloves for use in a theatre / scrub environment where a healthcare student has a significant congenital deformity affecting one hand please?

Many thanks in anticipation

Heather Bearpark
OH Manager
University of Huddersfield

OCC-HEALTH ARCHIVES:

CONFERENCES AND STUDY DAYS:

Sports science depts. if you have them in your institution may be able to direct you to teams who deal with individuals specific disabilities and may have contacts who may be able to help with bespoke items like this.

OCC-HEALTH ARCHIVES:

CONFERENCES AND STUDY DAYS: