Hello AllJust a reminder that there is a Facebook page where it is permitted to do commercial activity, e.g post details of courses, offer equipment for sale, advertise jobs, and independents advertise their availability etc
UK Occupational Health Practitioners
There a couple of administrators for the group.. generally if you apply to join we will do a search to see if you appear on Linked In, JISC  or  the web as associated with OH and they you will be added to the list. If we cannot find you we will send you a Facebook message asking what your association with OH is. This is because we have had a few non-OH people join who do not contribute to the discussion but just put up sales pitches.CheersDiane

Diane Romano-WoodwardRN  RSCPHN-OH  BSc   M Med Sc.(Occ Health)Sunny Blue Sky LimitedCompany Number  06865212

OCC-HEALTH ARCHIVES:

CONFERENCES AND STUDY DAYS: