Hi List

I saw a maintenance fitter today with arthritis in his neck. He manages well
but there is a machine where he needs to look up in order to see the parts,
there isn't much headroom and he cannot extend his head backwards easily, he
wears varifocals. The guard to the machine could be altered to create more
headroom but as there are 5 such machines this would be very costly.

Has anyone experience of using those big snooker type specs in the workplace
or indeed wearing them. I know it's an unusual request but I am trying to
think of every alternative before the more obvious expensive one.

Many thanks

Karen

OCC-HEALTH ARCHIVES:

CONFERENCES AND STUDY DAYS: