Thanks, Heather. A couple of weeks I sent to a link which appeared to come
from my daughter's fiance office address. I thought it was a link to a TV
programme about one of his clients who despite a disability following an RTA
competed in the parolympics. It was spam and really messed up my computer!

Anne