Note: I've put all Darlene's articles in this Dropbox:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/delmxjoo8gk23on/sWMvS0Mf13

I also wrote a chapter in a book entitled Artist-Run Spaces.  My essay
focuses on the overall history of the La Mamelle organization that entailed
many aspects, but you might find it interesting -- it sets the context for
moving into the online environment.   -- Darlene

I'm forwarding the message I sent to friends in May about the book:

Dear artist friends and colleagues,

A book about Artist-Run Spaces that I contributed to was finally published
in January 2013. International in scope, the project provided an opportunity
for several artist spaces to document their history of activities.

My contribution on La Mamelle/Art Com documents the history of the
organization and its contributions to alternative art during the
1970s-1990s. It was a crazy, busy, exhilarating time. Išve attached a pdf of
the section I wrote.

Book:  Artist-Run Spaces: Nonprofit Collective Organizations in the 1960s
and 1970s, Gabriele Detterer and Maurizio Nannucci (eds.) Zurich: JRP
Ringier, 2013.

Darlene