Hey everybody, if anyone would like to write an article about it, I would
be happy to publish it in one of the next on curating issues! Best, D
--
Dr. Dorothee Richter

Head of Postgraduate Program in Curating
Institute Cultural Studies in the Arts
Zurich University of the Arts
Hafnerstr. 31
8005 Zürich

Skype: dorothee.richter

www.curating.org			study program
www.on-curating.org			webjournal
www.curatingdegreezero.org		archive

0041 76 23 45 372
0049 15 73 97 15 840

Am 05.10.13 22:51 schrieb "roger malina" unter <[log in to unmask]>:

>colleagues
>
>great discussions- ray lauzzana brought his enewsletter fineartforum
>to leonardo i think in 1984
>judy malloy started curating Words on Works in Leonardo Journal  and
>in 1988, became the
>coordinating editor of FineArt Forum under the Leonardo publishing
>umbrella and developed
>F. A. S. T. (Fine Art Science and Technology), a resource on theThe
>WELLbulletin board
>Judy was the initial editor of Leonardo Electronic News, 1991­1993,
>now Leonardo Electronic Almanac.. She also wrote the
>Leonardo Book on Women Art and Technology. The Well was very present=
>as were the networks around Mondo 2000
>which started in 1984 i think also= R.U Sirius is working on a a
>history. Carl Loeffler and Roy Ascott Guest edited the
>Leonardo issue on Art and Interactive Telecommunications in 1991
>
>the LEA archives are at from 1993 on
>http://www.leoalmanac.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/LEA-v1n11.pdf
>a historical review by craig harris is available at
>http://www.leoalmanac.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/20_LEA_Vol_17_No_1_Ha
>rris.pdf
>
>the artists were incredibly early adopters and indeed their
>contributions are often written out
>
>roger
>
>On Sat, Oct 5, 2013 at 11:38 AM, © Robbins <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>> Indeed ... and with that in mind  please also keep in mind his
>>co-director / partners in this endeavor, Nancy Frank, who was all so
>>important to the programming and curation of ARTCOM during those years.
>>There was also Darlene Tong and another woman who joined the staff in
>>the 80's whose name escapes me at the moment.  I'm certain someone is
>>familiar with this gang!
>>
>> All best,
>>
>> Chris
>>

>> On Oct 5, 2013, at 9:28 AM, Rudolf Frieling wrote:
>>
>>> Dear all,
>>> it's great to see Carl Loeffler remembered, and his work for La
>>>Mamelle and ArtCom. He's not forgotten as this fairly recent show here
>>>at the California College of Art manifests.
>>> God Only Knows Who the Audience Is: Performance, Video, and Television
>>>Through the Lens of La Mamelle / ART COM
>>>
>>> http://www.wattis.org/exhibitions/god-only-knows-who-audience
>>>
>>> There is also a publication!
>>> Best,
>>> Rudolf