Hi,

On Oct 4, 2013, at 2:56 PM, Michael Connor <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Hi Simon and everyone,
>
> The Rhizome website currently has Rhizome mailing list posts back to
> 1996 in digest format (under discuss, go to the last page of threads).

In a somewhat similar vein, the 55 mailing list, used for exchanges relating to the real-time video software Nato.0+55 for Max/MSP is still online, including it's archive. Looking at it this morning, I see that a few mails seems to have gotten erroneously dated during a migration, as the list was first set up in the summer 2000 for a worksop at BEK, and then repurposed January 2001 when NN was kicked of the mailing list runner by Cycling'74. The archive is available here: