hello all,

If we were to create something like an online archive of art lists and other discussion/community forum communications, how would we include blogs like nastynets? They move way beyond the text format. Any ideas?

I also have an addition to Mez' list of lists, the spam art list run by Mindaugas Gapsevicius aka Mi_Ga. I love how he made the contents of the archive visible as a sort of slide show.

http://www.o-o.lt/asco-o/

See also my interview with him. He did not realize what it meant to be interviewed at the time, and was a bit sorry he had given such bold answers. I think it is quite funny though:

http://www.nettime.org/Lists-Archives/nettime-l-0009/msg00058.html

Simon Bigss wrote:
"I have Rhizome posts going back to April 6, 1996 "

Ah, 1996! Of course. Mark Tribe gave me a flyer of the Rhizome list at DEAF '95. :-)

Thanks!

*