> I attached the logfile... The last line would repeat forever unless I
> ctrl-c it.

Ok, I'll run that by the FreeRADIUS folks, because technically I'd expect it to bomb out once, not loop on forever.

> it works,  I can now send the certificate and the key, but...If the cert
> or key is longer, I am still in trouble.

Yes, that's the problem...

> Is there a way how to send longer certs and keys, or more attributes
> after user is authenticated? Ideally set inside of the script. (I
> originally used my instance of the exec module to run script in which I
> set SAML-AAA-Assertion and then call the module inside post-auth section
> on freeradius - need to read different certs and keys).

Not off-hand, but if you are talking to a SAML authority, you might be able to get those certificates along a different channel.

But, I believe University of Murcia has proposed RADIUS packet fragmentation, which might resolve this. How far along they are with this, I don't know.

Stefan