I attached the logfile... The last line would repeat forever unless I
ctrl-c it.

I followed your advice to make less and longer SAML-AAA-Assertion
values, I also removed other attributes so as to save some bytes:
http://pastebin.com/Fyafb0vp

it works,  I can now send the certificate and the key, but...If the cert
or key is longer, I am still in trouble.

Is there a way how to send longer certs and keys, or more attributes
after user is authenticated? Ideally set inside of the script. (I
originally used my instance of the exec module to run script in which I
set SAML-AAA-Assertion and then call the module inside post-auth section
on freeradius - need to read different certs and keys).

Regards
Marcel