From: A forum for discussion on midwifery and reproductive health research. [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Mary Steen
Sent: 09 October 2013 16:35
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Inaugural lecture

Hello everyone,

Sorry for cross posting if you are already aware of this event, but UoC have finally arranged for me to present my inaugural lecture
see attached, I know some of you will be unable to attend due to work and family commitments, but please pass on to any students
who may be able to make it.

all the best

Mary

[cid:image001.jpg@01CEC8D5.9398D8A0]