Dear Jane
Thank you for your proffesional contribution to announce vaccancy for
midwives on clinical midwifery facilitators.I had masteres in cliinical
midwifery and am working as a lecturer in Ethiopia,University of
gondar,Departement of Midwifery.But still am Not a reigersterd  In other
counteries but Am alisenced midwife in ethiopia which is Approved by
federal ministery of health of my counter.