-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Documentary Fundraising
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2013 23:30:18 +0100
From: Aelwen Wetherby <[log in to unmask]>
To: Belinda Michaelides <[log in to unmask]>

During my time as a DPhil student at the Wellcome Unit, I became involved in directing and producing a documentary film about a man's journey to Spain to rediscover the stores of his father as a volunteer ambulance driver in the Spanish Civil War. From this foundation, this 52 minute film is being created for educational purposes -- and we could use your help!

With production on a shoestring budget funded by a crowd-funding campaign, we only have a couple more weeks (until October 31st) to raise the money we need to finish the project.  You can donate very easily online with a credit card, and will get a cool reward in exchange for your contribution!  You can see more details (and donate) here:

http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/war-is-beautiful-documentary

THANK YOU!

Aelwen

P.S. Please feel free to check out and share our website as well: www.warisbeautifuldocumentary.com. You can also find a link to the fundraising campaign there.

-----

Aelwen Wetherby
DPhil Candidate
History of Science, Medicine, and Technology
Balliol College