Dear all

A reminder that there is just one week until the CFP for the Celebrity Studies Conference, 2014 closes:
www.celebritystudiesconference.com

The 2nd Celebrity Studies Journal conference will be themed around questions of methodology: ‘Approaching celebrity’.

We invite abstracts for individual 20minute papers or pre-constituted panels of 3 x 20minute papers that speak to this theme or on any topic in celebrity studies.

We also invite submissions for Pecha Kucha style presentations, either individually or as part of a pre-constituted panel of 3-4 speakers. See the click here for more info

Keynotes include:
Nick Couldry
Richard Dyer
Diane Negra