I can contribute from BL perspective.  Content will be based on the presentation given at the Pop-up RDA session in July, suitably updated.

Alan

From: Bibliographic standards in UK libraries [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Heather Jardine
Sent: 14 October 2013 12:36
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: RDA - how was it for you?

The CIG journal Catalogue & Index will be publishing an issue in December which will be about your experiences of implementing RDA. Have you adopted it yet and if so, how did you get on? If you import records from external agencies, are you finding RDA records already and what are you doing when you find them? How has RDA affected your shelf-ready services? Are RDA records appearing in your catalogues and have your users noticed?
We would like to hear from anyone with a triumph to report, a struggle to share or a problem to air. We would like to hear from you whether you are a practical cataloguer, a cataloguing manager, a LMS supplier or bibliographic record vendor or anyone else affected by the adoption of RDA.
Please contact the editors with your ideas, or for more information: Helen Garner ([log in to unmask]) or Heather Jardine ([log in to unmask]). Copy date will be 30 November 2013.

Experience the British Library online at www.bl.uk

 Think before you print