I think others may have seen what I have seen, or rather read into it., it is the number of 'authoritative' posts that are emanating from a candidate in the election. A bit like being able to afford TV ads, that others cant.
Shall we all have a lie down and then get on with something else.

I am afraid my other life (Business orientates), is a lot more open and rough and tumble, I shall refrain from posting and upsetting people around the world.

Peace and joy be with you

From: Phil Bradley [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 30 October 2013 11:47
To: Frances Hendrix
Cc: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: The battle of the conferences: What game is this? Which will you go to?

You're clearly reading an entirely different posting than I am Frances. I didn't see anything in John's posting that came from anything other than the public domain. I suppose that you could argue that he attending an event that other people didn't - but I'm sure that they're all perfectly capable of attending events as they wish.
I fail to see anything there that isn't a 'level playing field [with] same access to information'. Could you tell me what I have missed please?
Phil.