Thanks to Kieran for suggestions of the Liverpool Medical Institute or the School of Tropical Medicine.

Kind Regards

Beverley Walsh BSc

Librarian

Library & Information Centre

West Suffolk NHS Foundation Trust

Bury St Edmunds

IP33 2QZ

01284 713113

www.wsh.nhs.uk/library

Providing the evidence in EBM since 1974