Dear Colleagues

I have tried to obtain the article or paper below from BL without success. Can anyone help?

This appears to be in the 'letters to the editor' section of the journal which I think is correspondence about the original paper written by authors Chiesa and Serretti titled : Mindfulness based cognitive therapy for psychiatric disorders: A systematic review and meta-analysis

The abstract for the original article can be found at: http://www.psy-journal.com/article/S0165-1781(10)00519-6/abstract

We of course are wanting the full article or paper, if possible.

Siddaway, A.P. Wood, A.M. (2013). recommendations for conducting mindfulness based cognitive therapy trials.
Psychiatry research, 207 (3), 229-231

Thank you for any help you can give me.

John

Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Trust
Library Services
Duncan Macmillan House Staff Library
Porchester Road
Nottingham
NG3 6AA
Tel: 0115 9529486

Visit our catalogue at http://libcat<http://libcat/>

We value your comments and feedback about the Trust Library Service and are keen to know what services you currently use and how we can improve the service we provide to you.

Please take a few moments to complete the Knowledge and Library Services Customer Satisfaction Survey by clicking on the link below:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/PX82X85

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the system security manager ([log in to unmask]) Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the sender and do not necessarily represent those of Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Trust, unless otherwise specifically stated.