Having spent nearly 2 hours on a search I find HDAS seems to have keeled over and I cannot get to the clipboard to  get my results (or indeed anywhere on HDAS at all). Sigh…

Anyone else having the same problem?

I have reported it to contact us…

Gary

Gary Meades
Library Services Manager
Northamptonshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust
Richmond Library
Northampton General Hospital
Tel:
  01604 545936
Mobile: 07825196432
www.library.northants.nhs.uk
Follow @NHFTNHSLibrary

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. Any views or opinions expressed are those of the author and do not represent the views of the Trust unless explicitly stated.

The information contained in this email may be subject to public disclosure under the Freedom of Information Act 2000. Unless the information is legally exempt from disclosure, the confidentiality of this email and your reply cannot be guaranteed.