From: A forum for issues related to map & spatial data librarianship [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Da Cruz, Tinho
Sent: 14 October 2013 13:09
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: MacDonald Gill exhibition - Special tour this Saturday

Just a reminder of the special tour of the Max Gill exhibition this Saturday that Tony Campbell drew to our attention in August. I’m going; any other map librarians intending to do so?

Tinho

----

Out of the Shadows: MacDonald Gill

Pitzhanger Manor Gallery, Ealing, west London

Until 2 November 2013

Another chance to see the MacDonald Gill exhibition, originally shown in Brighton in summer 2011, here with some additional material.

http://www.ealing.gov.uk/info/200893/pm_gallery_and_house/686/exhibitions/2

With a gallery tour 2pm on Saturday 19 October by the Gill family members who discovered and catalogued the hoard of material, discovered in the eaves of a Sussex cottage.

Examples of Gill’s cartographic work:

http://www.macdonaldgill.com/content/poster-maps

António da Cruz (Tinho)     a.a.c.[log in to unmask]" target="_blank">[log in to unmask]
Map Curator,

Department of Geography and Planning, School of Environmental Sciences,

Roxby Building, University of Liverpool, LIVERPOOL  L69 7ZT
Telephone:  0151 794 2844
Fax:  0151 794 2866

Please note: I do not work on Monday afternoons or Thursday afternoons.

This email was received from the INTERNET and scanned by the Government Secure Intranet anti-virus service supplied by Vodafone in partnership with Symantec. (CCTM Certificate Number 2009/09/0052.) In case of problems, please call your organisation's IT Helpdesk.

National Archives Disclaimer

This email and any files transmitted with it are intended solely for the use of the
individual(s) to whom they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient and
have received this email in error, please notify the sender and delete the email.
Opinions, conclusions and other information in this message and attachments that do
not relate to the official business of The National Archives are neither given nor
endorsed by it.