Apologies for cross-posting.

Library and Information Research has just published its latest issue at
http://www.lirgjournal.org.uk/lir/ojs/index.php/lir. We invite you to review
the Table of Contents here and then visit our web site to view articles and
items of interest.

We welcome submissions of research articles, reports and book reviews from
both practitioners and academic researchers; and of course we are always
interested to receive your feedback on the journal.

Angharad Roberts
University of Sheffield Information School

Library and Information Research
Vol 37, No 115 (2013)
Table of Contents
http://www.lirgjournal.org.uk/lir/ojs/index.php/lir/issue/view/66

Editorial
--------
Editorial (1-2)
Angharad Roberts

Reports
--------
Review of the Under One Umbrella Conference (Discover Connect Achieve)
Manchester 2-3 July 2013 (3-6)
Jane Mansfield

Research Articles
--------
The Inclusive Library: An investigation into provision for students with
dyslexia within a sample group of academic libraries in England and Wales
(7-32)
Jane Belger, Jacqueline Ann Chelin

Refereed Research Articles
--------
A dissemination divide? The factors that influence the journal selection
decision of Library & Information Studies (LIS) researchers and
practitioners (33-57)
Michelle Dalton

Diverse everyday information practices in Australian households (58-79)
Vivienne Waller

Opinion
--------
Letter to the editor (80-82)
Christine Jean Urquhart

Book Reviews
--------
BENTKOWSKA-KAFEL, A., DENARD, H. and DREW, B. Paradata and Transparency in
Virtual Heritage, Farnham: Ashgate, 2012. (83-84)
Stephen Austen Bowman

HIDER, Philip. Information Resource Description: Creating and Managing
Metadata. London: Facet, 2012. (85-86)
Andrew Buxton

DANNER, Richard A. and WINTERTON, Jules. The IALL international handbook of
legal information management. Farnham: Ashgate, 2011. (87-88)
Isabel Hood

Call for papers
--------
Call for papers – Library and Information Research Special Issue on public
libraries (89-90)
Angharad Roberts

Library and Information Research
http://www.cilipjournals.org.uk/lir