Hello,

When I first found out that I had to submit this extra piece of work so many people on this list came back with words of encouragement and support and for that I am truly grateful as I was quite disheartened.

I was wondering if anyone would be willing to share with me how they set about writing this – did you interview people? Did you reference the work or did you just write up how you saw the topic from the outside?

I have my topic and I have started putting it together but now I am entering a slight state of disarray.

Thanks in advance,

Leanne Kendrick
Knowledge/Library Services Manager
The
Queen Elizabeth Hospital King's Lynn NHS Foundation Trust
Gayton Road
, King's Lynn, Norfolk. PE30 4ET.
e:
t: 01553 613792
f: 01553 613883

Unless expressly stated otherwise the contents of this message represent only the views of the sender as expressed only to the recipient. This does not commit Queen Elizabeth Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust (QEHKL.NHS.UK) to any course of action and is not intended to impose any legal obligation upon Queen Elizabeth Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust. If received in error, please return to [log in to unmask] and destroy any copies immediately. This footnote also confirms that the contents have been checked for the presence of known computer viruses.