Hi All

Has anyone ventured out yet and worked with their PKSB ?  I have been through it and entered a value for each area but not sure how much detail to enter ?  I am trying to set myself a weekly target of tackling 1 point per week and attach / refer to the evidence.  However before making a rod for my own back I was wondering whether anyone has experimented ?  I know the handbook is due out soon but am being impatient…

Any comments / help gratefully received !

Kind regards and have a great weekend !

Pam

Pam Geldenhuys

E-Resources Co-ordinator

Exeter Health Library

L2/21 - Peninsula Medical School Building

Royal Devon & Exeter NHS Foundation Trust

Barrack Road

Exeter

EX2 5DW

' 01392 406729

alternative e-mail:  [log in to unmask]

" www.ex.ac.uk/eml

& http://lib.ex.ac.uk/

EXE

Please note that my email address is now:  [log in to unmask]

Remember we have an amazing evidence based point of care service:

- UpToDate, is available to all RD&E staff using their NHS OpenAthens account

BMJ Learningis also available to all RD&E staff with NHS OpenAthens