Morning All (on a soggy Monday),

I am in the early stages of gathering my Chartership evidence and have obtained permission to include my own notes from reading the Twitter chats of #uklibchat in my evidence.

I will not be identifying individual contributors and will probably be referring to more than one chat.

Does anyone have any advice or guidance on referencing things like social media / twitter conversations – especially in a general way that references the conversation as a whole rather than individual entries?

I contacted #uklibchat and they don’t have a preferred reference layout .

Thanks

Frances Griffiths

Frances Griffiths
Health Library Deputy Manager
Health Library
Clinical Education Centre
University Hospital of North Staffordshire
Newcastle Road
Stoke-on-Tent
Staffordshire
ST4 6QG

Tel: 01782 679591
Email: [log in to unmask] or [log in to unmask]
Website: www.keele.ac.uk/healthlibrary