ClickView UK is about to start a ClickView Forum at North Warwickshire and Hinckley College. ClickView has run Forums in the Bedford area for many years but this is the first in the Warwickshire area.

This will take place at the Nuneaton campus of North Warwickshire and Hinckley College, http://goo.gl/maps/29JHF . The event will be hosted by the library, from 2pm-4pm on Tuesday 12th November. Refreshments will be provided.

A brief outline of what would be covered:

  *
ClickView – The Digital Evolution where are you, where do you want to be? Eg ClickView Online, Single Sign-On, Bridging with Library Management Software, Integration with VLE, Access on any device.
  *
How can members of the group support each other with videos from the ClickView Exchange?
  *
How can you bridge your Library management system with ClickView, fulfilling the vision of ‘one search for all’?
  *
How can we ensure that staff are getting best value from ClickView?
  *
Open Forum, questions and answers – how can the group support your use of ClickView in your establishment?
Please let me know if you or a representative from your ClickView Admin Team/Learning Resource Centre/Library would like to attend. I can be contacted at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Cara Clarke – Systems Librarian

Library | North Warwickshire & Hinckley College
Telephone 024 7624 3130 | Fax 024 7632 9056 | Web www.nwhc.ac.uk<http://www.nwhc.ac.uk/>
Address | Nuneaton Campus | Hinckley Road | Nuneaton | Warwickshire | CV11 6BH
Become a fan on Facebook www.facebook.com/official.nwhc<http://www.facebook.com/official.nwhc>
Follow our tweets on Twitter www.twitter.com/nwhcnews<http://www.twitter.com/nwhcnews>
See us on YouTube www.youtube.com/nwhcvideos<http://www.youtube.com/nwhcvideos>

Disclaimer> Unless expressly stated otherwise, the contents of this email represent only the views of the sender as expressed only to the intended recipient. It does not commit North Warwickshire & Hinckley College to any course of action or legal responsibility. No statement shall be construed as giving industrial/confidential advice within/outside the UK. This email and the information that it contains may be privileged and/or confidential. It is for the intended addressee(s) only. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> immediately and delete the message from your computer.? Please note - the contents of the e-mail, and the attachments may not be disclosed to a third party without our consent. Before printing, think about the environment.

To unsubscribe from this mailing list please contact [log in to unmask]