From: Academic & Research Libraries Group <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Alastair Sleat <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: 14 October 2013 11:13
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Student feedback for IL sessions

Hello ARLG

I would be interested to know how people get feedback from students after a Library session. Ask their tutor for general comments afterwards, contact them afterwards via Survey Monkey, or give them a feedback sheet to complete at the end of the session?

Or something I haven't thought of?

Any examples of feedback questions would also be welcome.

Many thanks

Alastair

Alastair Sleat
Subject Librarian (Departments of Engineering, Design and Mathematics, and Computer Science and Creative Technologies)