From: Ronan O'Beirne [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 08 October 2013 13:49
To: Leonard Holmes; [log in to unmask]
Subject: RE: Another interesting - and dodgy - title? 'Student Achievement Advisor'

Surely you're not suggesting Len, that professional librarians (the second oldest profession) have only started facilitating learning since you predicted this in your 2004 article and that this in turn has somehow contributed to a wider de-professionalism ?

Ronan the Librarian

Ronan O'Beirne FCLIP
Director Learning Development and Research
Bradford College
Bradford  BD16 1EB
West Yorkshire