In the Netherlands the scholarly portal NARCIS (http://www.narcis.nl/) harvests the repositories with OA publications of the Dutch universities and other scholarly institutions. I am interested in the harvesting of international subject repositories and the collecting of relevant articles of publishers.

The advantage of a UK only aggregate is that if every country has a 'national aggregation point' like NARCIS in the end one can 'connect (aggregate)' all those national aggregation points. It is a start to harvest the national repositories.

With kind regards,
Elly Dijk

Elly Dijk

Policy officer

+31 6 2329 7381

Skype ellydijk

Data Archiving and Networked Services (DANS)

DANS offers durable access to digital research data.

Please visit  www.dans.knaw.nl<http://www.dans.knaw.nl/> for more information and contact details.

DANS is an institute of KNAW and NWO.