Apologies for cross-posting.

Dear colleagues,

Please note that the following book launch is on 18 OCTOBER 2013.  Accept my apologies.

Friday 18 October, 5.00-7.00pm, Senate House (G34)

Philip Cooke and Anna Cento Bull, Ending Terrorism in Italy (Extremism and Democracy)

(Oxford: Routledge, 2013)

Speakers: John Foot, Benedetta Tobagi, Ilaria Favretto in conversation with the authors
Chair: Emanuela Patti

Speakers will give a presentation in conversation with the authors. Speakers will then open the discussion and invite questions from the audience.

In collaboration with the Modern Italian History Seminar

All welcome!

Dr. Emanuela Patti

Institute of Modern Languages Research

School of Advanced Study

University of London

Stewart House

Malet Street, London WC1E 7HU.

Tel. n. 02078628962

Fax. n. 02078628672

Email: [log in to unmask]

********************************************************************** To join the list, send the message: subscribe italian-studies YOUR NAME to: [log in to unmask] To send a message to the list, address it to: [log in to unmask] To leave the list, send the message: unsubscribe italian-studies to: [log in to unmask] In order to report problems or to contact the list's owners, write to: [log in to unmask] For further information, visit our web site: http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/italian-studies