Dear Colleagues,

I am designing a new Italian Culture course taught in English and wanted to ask if anyone could suggest textbooks and readers in English.

I am interested in including a variety of topics, ranging from Italian history to art history, fashion, and any other aspect of Italian Culture that could be of interest.

If you have an online syllabus that I could read, please let me know.

Thank you! I look forward to your responses, and I will be posting the results of my query.

Dr. Victoria Surliuga
Associate Professor of Italian
Italian Program Coordinator
Affiliated Faculty: Comparative Literature, Medieval and Renaissance Studies, Women's Studies
Department of Classical and Modern Languages and Literatures
Texas Tech University - 2910, 18th Street - Lubbock, TX 79409-2071
http://www.depts.ttu.edu/classic_modern/undrgrad/italian/

********************************************************************** To join the list, send the message: subscribe italian-studies YOUR NAME to: [log in to unmask] To send a message to the list, address it to: [log in to unmask] To leave the list, send the message: unsubscribe italian-studies to: [log in to unmask] In order to report problems or to contact the list's owners, write to: [log in to unmask] For further information, visit our web site: http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/italian-studies