Dear NIE members,

We are pleased to announce that the NIE Winter Meeting will take place at The University of Lancaster on 6th December 2013.  The theme of the Meeting is ‘Applications of Industrial Organisation in Arts and Culture’.

The Local Organiser, Dr Caroline Elliott, has lined up an excellent set of speakers.  Further details on the programme (and also registration, fees) will follow shortly but we thought you would like early notice so that you can get the date in your diary.  In the meantime, if you have any queries, you can contact Caroline at [log in to unmask] .

Don’t forget to check out the new, upgraded NIE website which you can find here: www.indecon.org

With best wishes,

The NIE Committee

Giuliana Battisti		Monica Giulietti		David Paton
Warwick Business School	Warwick Business School	Nottingham University Business School