This post is aimed at those working on decision related research in Business Schools, particularly in the UK.

A company called EAJG Ltd has been established to publish The International Guide to Academic Journal Quality, which aims to provide a guide to journal quality in the fields of business and management, broadly defined. It is likely that this will take over the role currently taken by the ABS list (Association of Business Schools) in business schools, and the organizations are linked.  There is currently a call for nominations of journals to be added to the list, with a deadline for nominations of 30th October 2013. Details of this call are at:
http://www.bizschooljournals.com/node/10

It is important that our subject is recognized in this guide, so if you meet the criteria for nominating journals (i.e. you are an editor) and your journal is not on the current ABS list I encourage you to consider nominating it. If you can let me know of any nominations at [log in to unmask] that would be helpful. If you are not in a position to nominate, but are aware of a journal which is important in our area and should be included please let me know. Please send this info to me by 23rd October.

Leeds University Business School nominated Wändi Bruine de Bruin to the Scientific Committee for the new International Guide, with support from EADM, and she has been accepted as a representative for Behavioural Science. If you would like to contact Wändi on issues related to the guide she can be contacted at [log in to unmask].

Thanks
Kind regards

Barbara

--