Dear All,

It is time to really think about coming to Paris in next July!

Before December 1st, submit your abstract on line www.icap2014.com
There were few IAREP symposia, but it is still possible to submit "open symposia", before November 15th (cf attachment).

Now, as requested by IAREP members, we have found an Ibis hotel in which potentially all IAREP participants can fit. The price is 117.5 euros (breakfast included); it is 2 metro stops to the Congress center.
We need very quickly to know who will need this hotel, before opening it to all the other participants.
So please in order to have an idea of how many rooms are needed, we urgently need a prebooking.
For this prebooking, send a message, as soon as possible, with as an object "IAREP Hotel" to both ICAP 2014 - INFO <[log in to unmask]> and myself, with the type of room (number of persons) and the potential dates of your stay, knowing that the opening of the Congress is at 4pm on July 8, with wore-congress workshops all day on the 8th - and the closing is in the afternoon of the 13th.

Also, we are thinking of organizing an IAREP boat trip on Wednesday evening, just after the sessions, the 9 of July, for an extra cost of 15 euros per person. The idea would be to meet at the boat departure point on the Seine, potentially by the Pont Alexandre III (metro Champs Elysées Clémenceau, direct line from the Congress place, 5 stops)
It is a hop on:
http://www.batobus.com/index.htm
In order to organize this boat trip, we need to have an idea of how many participants will attend.
Please indicate in your "IAREP Hotel" message if you think that you will be part of the boat trip.
We would stop somewhere for a drink.

All division 9 (Economic Psychology) participants will also be invited to join us.

I look forward to reading you messages, as soon as possible.

See you soon in Paris,

Christine
Pr. Christine Roland-Lévy
President of A-CIPA, Consortium of French Psychology Associations.
Congress President of the 28th ICAP 8-13 July 2014
www.icap.2014.com
Cell phone: +33(0)68018 6964