Dear Colleagues,

At the moment, I am  working on the next IAREP newsletter. Please
e-mail me by October, 31 any items you want to include in the
newsletter that are related to behavioral economics, economic
psychology and related fields (e.g., experimental economics and
judgment and decision making). Examples for relevant items include
information about conferences, workshops, special issues of journals
and similar items that may be of interest to IAREP members. In order
to create a consistent style, please submit your item with the
following fields:

Title:

Sub-title: (optional)

Text:

To see examples for items and their style, you can take a look in the
last newsletter at
http://www.iarep.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=53&Itemid=69
 .
Please send the information by October, 31 to my email address:

All the best,

Agata

Agata Gasiorowska, Ph.D.

Assistant Professor
Center for Research in Economic Behavior
University of Social Sciences and Humanities, Faculty in Wroclaw
Ostrowskiego 30b,
Wroclaw, Poland