Hi
I would just like to say that although these reminiscence projects are
lovely and certainly have their place within museums, libraries and
outreach programmes, I think it may be time to start realising projects
that involve learning for all audiences, just because a brain has been
working for longer doesn't mean that it stops altogether!

Multigenerational projects are great and a positive step to bridging the
gap so to speak, but what about learning sessions for the retired, or
even over 50's!

Also check out The Museum of Croydons - your stories project,

Mandie

Mandie Thrippleton

Museum Trainee

Norfolk Museums and Archaeology Service