From: List for discussion of issues in museum education in the UK. [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Debra Cox
Sent: 07 October 2013 14:50
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: learning spaces

Dear all,

I'm looking into what really works well as an education/learning space in a museum/heritage/arts organisation.

Would you be willing to share your experiences of really good spaces either in your own venue or one that you are aware of.

I'm looking for places that I can go and visit.

Many thanks,

Regards,

Debra Cox
Senior Museum Education Officer
Northampton Museums & Art Gallery
01604 837164

Please note that the contents of this e-mail, including any attachments thereto, may contain information which is confidential or privileged, and which is solely for the use of the recipient named above. The information contained in this e-mail, and in your reply, may be subject to disclosure under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 or other legislation, and its confidentiality cannot be guaranteed. If you are not the intended recipient, please be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. Northampton Borough Council, The Guildhall, Northampton, United Kingdom, NN1 1DE +44 (0)300 330 7000 www.northampton.gov.uk<http://www.northampton.gov.uk>
This e-mail has been scanned for all viruses by Claranet. The
http://www.claranet.co.uk
+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + GEM list: Contact the list owner for assistance at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> For information about joining, leaving and suspending mail (eg during a holiday) see the list website at https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=GEM + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +

intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager.

http://www.hlf.org.uk