Dear all,

I’m looking into what really works well as an education/learning space in a museum/heritage/arts organisation.

Would you be willing to share your experiences of really good spaces either in your own venue or one that you are aware of.

I’m looking for places that I can go and visit.

Many thanks,

Regards,

Debra Cox

Senior Museum Education Officer

Northampton Museums & Art Gallery

01604 837164

Please note that the contents of this e-mail, including any attachments thereto, may contain information which is confidential or privileged, and which is solely for the use of the recipient named above. The information contained in this e-mail, and in your reply, may be subject to disclosure under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 or other legislation, and its confidentiality cannot be guaranteed. If you are not the intended recipient, please be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. Northampton Borough Council, The Guildhall, Northampton, United Kingdom, NN1 1DE +44 (0)300 330 7000 www.northampton.gov.uk   ­­   + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + GEM list: Contact the list owner for assistance at [log in to unmask] For information about joining, leaving and suspending mail (eg during a holiday) see the list website at https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=GEM + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +