Please disregard and accept our apologies for any duplicate emails. Please distribute to any interested colleagues.

The Cultural Resource Management Program at the University of Victoria – Graduate Program

Call for Applications

The Graduate Professional Certificate program in Cultural Heritage Studies will be accepting applications for our Fall 2014 cohort starting on November 30th 2013.   Our application period runs until May 15, 2013

Join our innovative online program and be inspired by instructors who are renowned professionals in the field. This thought-provoking and intense curriculum is designed for working professionals or full-time graduate students by being delivered in an online format, one course per term.  After four or five consecutive terms (about a year and a half), you can complete the Graduate Professional Certificate in Cultural Heritage Studies, specializing in either museum or heritage studies.  This will add value to your professional or educational pursuits.  If you like, you can even join us on our beautiful campus in Victoria, Canada to complete your elective course.

Learn more about our application and admission information.

Learn more about this exciting graduate program.  If you have any questions, please contact me at [log in to unmask].