Dear all,

A few weeks ago I sent a request for information about visitor figures from museums with natural history collections (see below). I’ve had seven museums respond so far, but it would be really great if I could hit double figures.

If any of you can take a break from your schedule to complete the attached questionnaire, I would be most grateful. Figures from both large and small museums are welcome. I’ve set the completion date for 31st October, so hopefully a few more of you will have time to fill it in. There are no prizes, I’m afraid, except that you’ll get to be represented in an exciting piece of research!

Thank you in advance.
Very best wishes,
Elee

Elee Kirk
Freelance Museum Educator & Researcher
www.eleekirk.com

School of Museum Studies, University of Leicester
University email: [log in to unmask]
University web page: http://www2.le.ac.uk/departments/museumstudies/research/phd-student-research/EleeKirk

Begin forwarded message: